Wednesday, March 23, 2011

haircut & a birthday...

I did promise Bonnie that I wouldn't cut my hair until the Easter school holidays. It was soooooo 'long' (for me) & thick & heavy & frustrating & made me feel frustrated!!! Yesterday I was in a lot of joint pain (Lupus?) & in the shower this morning as I struggled to wash my thick hair & looked in the mirror I decided that enough was enough & I had to break that promise...she will be sad but I am feeling so much happier. AND since we are camping very soon this will be much easier to take care of in & out of the water...can you see the sparkle back in my eyes again?




Today my little boy has turned SEVEN!!

Can't believe it...this little one that was so prayed for, & hoped for is 7...my parents were right, the years DO go fast...

No comments: