Thursday, March 17, 2011

Struggling to think today...

My head feels "fluffy" & I feel sore & weak today. I am finding this year quite hard...I feel really sucked dry of energy. Perhaps the last few years is catching up with me...

In the face of what is happening around the world of course it is nothing & I hesitate to even write about it, but it recently took me ages to get over a simple flu - a week of feeling ok & then it seems to have come back. Perhaps the Lupus is not as under control as I thought it was...

But I have life & breath, I have a house, a husband, sweet children to hug & hold me. I am blessed more that I ever dreamed I could be...but a day is hard with a fluffy brain :-)

1 comment:

Indi said...

Sleep is good for the soul... drink plenty of liquids too, no caffeine or alcohol... you're probably dehydrated.. this can happen in winter as well as summer. Take care of yourself, pampering is good too


Indi


xx