Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What am I doing?


I'm starting to fill out the paperwork so I can enter the wonderful world of teaching & education again after an 8 year break...although this paper forest seems to be more determined to keep people away from doing casual rather than encouraging people to return to the work force...I guess they need to be extra extra sure I am actually who I say I am & not some total nut job...hmmm...

I'mm exhausted. D & Bon are at school & this morning I fell into a sound sleep while Eric watched Teletubbies...I am exhausted. Must have needed that? At least I have finished the 7 Harry Potter books so I don't have to try to read read read before school goes back...yet I always feel a little unhappy after finishing a book. It's sort of sad...now I'll get back to the Narnia series? Can't seem to get my energy back after that little health issue...

I guess I'll have to venture back to the gym at some stage?

That goes for work too...

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Hey Lis...

That's a big adventure, getting back into the workforce. As of tomorrow I am back working part time, around 16-20 hours/week. It's been just over two years for me and I'm a little fearful, it must be terrifying after eight. Thankfully you are part of a profession that understands that women take time off for their families.

Good luck Honeybunch, keep us posted.

Have you tried Lemony Snicket's books yet..?? Fans of HP generally love them. I'm have two books on the go, Knit Two (on my blog) and an Aussie detective story written by Kathryn Fox, a GP with an interest in forensic psychiatry/medicine...the crime scenes are fantastic. I also have Eat, Pray, Love waiting in the wings but am determined to finish these other two before I dig into it...(ha, she says). Have you read it..??

Much love...Kerrie...xxx

P.S. Any 1st day of school photos..??