Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I hate having the flu over Easter...


This is my life at the moment. Tissues, snot, endless coughing, exhaustion...sigh...

I really was looking forward to getting to church to celebrate Easter this year. Couldn't go. I was looking forward to visiting David's parents. Can't go. Looking forward to planning fun stuff with the kids. Can hardly do anything, let alone plan things for them...my last hope is to be well enough to go camping on the last weekend of the hols? Feel burnt-out & hopeless at the moment!!!

It all came on Thurs night - great. 4 days when the GPs office is closed. Finally got to see our wonderful GP yesterday. He looked in my ears. Red. He looked in my throat. "It's a mess in there!" I am on some antibiotics now. Hoping that they do some good. If they don't make me feel heaps better by tomorrow I have to go back & get tested for whooping cough! Great hey?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i’m an associate of mary anne radmacher’s and saw you’ve enjoyed her quote, “courage doesn't always roar.” i know mary anne is so happy when people find inspiration from her words in the context of their daily lives. for more work from mary anne’s hand visit her website maryanneradmacher.com. mary anne has written several books and shares her work in many forms including conferences and classes. If you’d like more information feel free to e-mail me at jessicaformaryanneradmacher@gmail.com. thanks for sharing her words and i hope you feel better soon!