Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wardrobes

We just bought some new mirrored built ins for the kids rooms. (This picture isn't their room, but it gives you an idea!) It took about 3 hours - after they were installed - to vacuum up the mess & wipe them out with warm water & tea tree oil...I thought my nose was a tap, inhaling all the dust & fumes from glue etc...but I don't know why we didn't do this YEARS ago. It looks so much more organised & there is so much more room! It will make the rooms look bigger too!!??

I am STILL sick. Heading into week three of this bad cough. I've pulled muscles down my left side from so much coughing...D & I had a good talk last night about just putting one foot in front of the other each day - just getting through each day as best we can. It's just been so very very hard for us both to be physically unwell & there's still kids to care for & chores to be done...

Just got a bit of a "Spooks" fix though... (Monday ABC)

I'm back to bed with a book while Mr Eric watches Playschool - just like I did over 20 years ago!!

No comments: