Thursday, October 8, 2009

Food Poisoning...


Thursday
* Miss Bonnie went to a special small beading class at the local library this morning. I'm about to pop my feet up with some new books & a cuppa - one of my favourite things to do in the world! She made some earings, a bracelet & a ring. Lovely to be able to treat her to do something special...perhaps one day she will make me something like the beads in this picture?
* We tried to do 100+ things on our trip out on Tuesday...unfortunately we bought some take-away before heading off to swimming. Whatever D bought gave him food poisoning...chicken. Uggg. We laughed that at least we had plenty of V bags left over from the cancer/tranplant days & his aim is still quite good. Poor guy still recovering. He won't listen about what specifically to eat so I don't think he's comfortable after lunch today, but at least there is something in his gut & it's staying in there...
* It is blowing an absolute GALE here at the moment. Phew...just hung some laundry out finally to get some UV rays on it...should be dry in seconds??
* We bought a new reading light for the lounge room - something we have spoken about for YEARS. I found a bookshelf too that we will stain & that little area where we put our oil burner & water feature bubbling away & special things that make us smile - it's going to look lovely. Our little treat...
* Oh it was good to sleep last night...I hope to get to bed earlier tonight & I hope to sleep even more. It's so hard to be Mrs Nurse to Mr Sick...
* Watched a show about Christian musicians from the 70's Jesus movement. It was really inspiring. I am such a child of the 70's...

No comments: