Saturday, December 17, 2011

We're home...


















Does a holiday get any better? Coffee from Little Gunga & beautiful scenery...sigh. We stayed with friends at Lake Conjola - time to read, pray, rest, play, kyak, eat, laugh & walk for miles to the toilets in the caravan park we were in. There were three shower blocks, most days one was open...I must be so fit now.

We loved having pizza together our last night & Santa came into the shop to say hello while we munched on wood fired pizzas. You never know who you might meet at Milton. Could have sworn I was behind Vince Jones at an IGA.

Now back to washing washing washing, unpacking & trying to get my head together for Christmas.



1 comment:

Alexis And Claudia said...

I like the sunset in that picture..:) Please like my bloggg too...Thanks :)