Friday, December 5, 2008

Helped at the Preschool Christmas Party today!

Far out those Preschool staff work hard! I swept floors, fed kids, helped little ones, served food, washed up, wiped spills, cuddled, chopped fruit, snuck chicken nuggets & pizza for myself too...phew. What a busy busy BUSY - did I say BUSY - day!! I tried not to cramp Mr Independant's style too much. He'd look up & roll his eyes & say "Oh, mum is STILL here!!" LOL. 

If I see one more piece of Christmas glitter confetti on the floor I'm gonna scream though...it was great to take my mind off the crap week we've all had here. 

Started an amazing book called The Heavenly Man. I'll write more about it in another post. 

1 comment:

Tracy, mom2many said...

He may have rolled his eyes, but he was looking up for you all the same.