Monday, March 30, 2009

Regrets


Well, D & I have finally come to the realisation that we made a very bad purchase...absolutely NOTHING wrong with the product - only with our health. The item in question is this awesome bed from Bunkers, but between D's recovery from Leukaemia & my osteoporosis & sore joints...it's just getting too hard to make. What a great space saving idea though - & it's just so solid. Been looking around eBay to see if others have been able to sell them. I think it's just time for me to admit that it has to go. Sigh...

1 comment:

Karin said...

Yes. So true. Loft beds are very cool, very space saving, but dang hard to make. I hear you. I had one in NYC (No one has an apartment bigger than a toe nail there. No one I know!) And yes, hard to change those sheets!

I hope you can find what you need.