Thursday, July 3, 2008

Counting down...


...until the winter school holidays. I hope that this image is not a representation of what the holidays will be like. I'm making lists of things to do...

Now that we are not travelling up to QLD I am planning a few things we can do from home base. I hope we can visit the Aqarium at Darling Harbour, I hope we get to go on some picnics, do craft, cook, visit the Library, play games. I booked some tickets to the local Justine Clarke concert which should be fun...

I hope I don't end up screaming like the person in the picture by the end of the hols? Bonnie & Eric were already bickering this morning. Sigh...

I went in to watch her at the Infants Assembly this morning, then I hung around for "mummy duty" - helping out with odd jobs around the classroom. When I came home I wrote an encouraging note for her teacher...WHAT an amazing job, teaching 6/7 year olds. Don't know that I could do it!! Tomorrow is the last day of school. There's a two week holiday & then Bonnie has a pupil free week too, so THREE WEEKS....

...ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: