Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Rainbow Connection...


Last week the kid's "colour" table was orange, & today it was changed to a R A I N B O W theme...I didn't think I'd be able to find much around the house but there are quite a few colourful things. Like my rainbow beanie & a scarf & Bonnie's Carebear & a book by Petrea King etc...

I'm cleaning out Eric's room as he is moving from baby to BIG BOY. I'm cleaning out a nappy storage box & his desk & all his odds & ends...sigh. Sooner or later I will have to think about reorganising his room to make the space work a little better. I think I'll need to work out what furniture he needs in there...

Off for a Tuesday morning cuppa & cuddle with my boy now. 

(Finally finished that great book by Ruth Grahame...so grateful that some people who put out books are so open & heartbreakingly honest...I felt grateful for that in her, & felt very moved.)

No comments: