Thursday, July 31, 2008

Things on Thursday


I found this link at appartment therapy of a family that takes a pic of each member on the same day each year - how amazing to see the growth of each person over time...that is just too cool!

And something about this lounge room makes me smile too. I don't think I've ever seen such HUGE lamps? That lounge just makes me want to climb on it & finish one of those glasses of wine & strum a few chords...

I just spent a while talking to a wonderful friend whose dear husband has been battling cancer & other health issues since 1995. I can be so honest with her & she is so amazing. Her love, her courage, her determination, her honesty & her faith in a good God is just wonderful. I always end our phone conversations feeling so very blessed!!! We spoke about the people who are OVERLY positive about everything, the people who are OVERLY negative, we spoke about the miraculous times when things go so well, the trudging along because you have to times, the insensitivity of some medical staff, the joy of a good diagnosis, keeping in touch with all the family...

Woke up this morning feeling like I have the flu again. Uggg. Better get some lunch & head up to school for Bon's p/t afternoon. Wonder what I'll find out?? I'll take some drugs first I think so I don't dribble snot all over the staff. 

D is having a checkup at hospital today. Busy busy busy...

No comments: