Friday, October 17, 2008

Slow down you move too fast...


You've got to make the morning last,  just...kickin' down the cobble stones, lookin' for fun & feelin' groovy...yeah baby...

Much has been happening since that last FORLORN post. Lots happening for David - in fact so much it's making my head spin...I'm trying to process it all at the moment...

Eric at Preschool today & Bonnie is home with a fever having a TV day...so much for my plans for today, but that's what being a mum is all about right? 

Bonnie had her first "real" piano lesson yesterday at Oatley - the suburb I grew up in. David & I could teach her of course, but it was never regular when we'd sit together & fiddle & I decided to bite the bullet & ask a piano teacher that I trust to teach her. (It's a dear old friend's Mum who I used to go & observe teaching when I was doing music teacher training!)

I have to change the kids linen...uggg. I just want to fall back into bed. I sat up talking to David past midnight & then couldn't sleep until about 2am last night...zzzzzz....is anything I'm typing making sense....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think I'll go listen to some 60's music...


3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Oh Lis...I was up until 2am last night too...wish I had known I had a soul sister doing the same thing.

Is everything okay with you all..??

Love & (((((((Hugs)))))))

Lissy said...

Hey, we could have come & Blogged together!! :-)

I'm not in the asylum just yet...

Love you too you sweet woman. (You sound pretty normal considering all the drama you are going through at the moment!)

Kerrie said...

You've been tagged...

As you can see, I'm having another insomniac night.

Much love...