Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Schmoozeday!!

Just thought this picture was so kooky!

Or perhaps it's just the side effects of the osteo drugs kicking in?

I am going to try to get to the gym today...there's a lot going on in my mind, in my heart, with my family, & I think I NEED to go & get some exercise...even though I don't FEEL like going. I'll have to call up to see if there's any spare places in creche of course. What a luxury it must be for people that have parents or family just around the corner etc. Babysitting on demand? I always look at mothers & daughters & granddaughters out shopping together & long to say "HEY, do you realise how precious it is to have each other - appreciate it while you can because mothers do die & you will miss this so much!" But of course people would probably think I was a total nutter so I don't! But sometimes I feel a little jealous...

Tonight I plan to go out (dim chord on the organ - da daaaah) - if I can drag myself there - to a coffee & dessert night up at my church with some inspiring speakers & some good food. I hope that I can encourage some other people & in turn be encouraged? It all depends on how organised I am this afternoon I know. David isn't really in a position to help much at the moment...so it's pretty full on. Anyway, I think my soul needs some feeding, so it will be good to get to that...

Here's a lovely quote from a little book that arrived yesterday. (Bless you Kerrie, I needed that!)

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy;
They are the charming gardeners who makes our souls blossom."
 ~ Marcel Proust

No comments: