Friday, October 15, 2010

I love Fridays

I love the end of the week - no ironing uniforms or packing lunches for a few days.

I love Friday night fish & chips!

I love crashing at the end of a busy week.

I love D who is off having his last massage for a while...due to lack of $$$. It's a shame that people recovering from cancer don't get all these things at much cheaper rates. Pilates, passage, good food - it all adds up. It's all drained our account so that we are going backwards instead of forwards. The $$$$ I saved up for the new bathroom is having to go towards paying off debt instead of something new & exciting. We live in a house that is falling down around our ears & we are unable to fix things...sigh. But we have D alive, & we have each other & we are plodding along despite both our health issues & lack of $$, trusting that we having a loving God who cares for us...

We're JUST had holidays & I feel like I want some more!

But I am grateful D is here with us. I am happy we have a home to live in. I am happy we have some money - a little, but we can buy food each week. I love my children. I love my church community. I am learning more about life each week. I like to work. I like going to my little womens group & reading the Bible & praying for them & having them pray for me...so many people don't understand what we are going through, but many do, & many try to. I hope that this time next month we will all be in a better place...

No comments: