Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Term 4

Back into it - my classes went really well. African music was off to a great start, as was my new classical music course...

On the other hand poor D is not well at all. Totally exhausted & unable to do anything much...it's like his cold is turning into chronic fatigue or something? He has no extra weight & no resources to recover from this cold. I am very worried. Angry at the school for putting him in this position where he has been overworked this year...but I don't know who to blame really. It's just been messy I guess with people coming & going & resigning etc. Hard to reshuffle staff...but the priority is helping D get better. Work doesn't come & scrape you off the floor when you crash, they just employ someone else. Family & friends do the scraping...I feel weary myself, just having helped him through the hols with his dreadful cough, now he has nothing left...poor sweetheart. This Thursday is an appointment at Westmead. I wonder if they will discover anything to help him?

These flowers are so cheery...just had to put some on the Blog today. I'm off to get a lovely big cuppa & read some Bible to get my head in a better spot for the day...

No comments: