Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Asthma!

Took poor little Bonnie to the Drs today. She's had the week off school so far & her throat looked infected so I thought I'd better get her checked out - especially with D prone to infection at the moment...I've got some antibiotics for her. But he listened to her chest & said she's VERY wheezy. He asked some questions & after that dramatic episode a week or so ago where she couldn't seem to breathe well he said she may have ASTHMA...asthma? How can my daughter have asthma??? Part of me says "Don't worry, plenty of people have it these days & it can be managed well" but the other part says "She's my little girl & I watched my friend at school struggle to breathe with asthma & a friend's mum died from an asthma attack...I just can't face any more dramas in my life at the moment..." But that's me tripping out & going overboard I know. But I love her so much & it is so hard for me to see her sick...so very very precious that girl...
Big sigh...

No comments: