Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday STYLE...


No, not apartment therapy, but mum & dad's first house. Dad made that little kidney shaped coffee table. How cool were they. Very 50's!!!! I'll have to go & find this house - it's about 30 mins from where I live now I think...

Tomorrow is the 20 year reunion. I'm off to a fete in the morning with the kiddies. They can take some pocket money & find some goodies. I've just spend over an hour at the shops & I've only found HALF an outfit to wear tomorrow night. A lovely sparkley silver & black hippy top...but sadly I couldn't find any black shoes OR black pants to fit. Everyone always wants to lose weight but OH it's not easy sometimes being underweight & trying to find things to make you look lovely...I found a padded bra that makes me look like I have a bust again - YIPPEE. Sadly after the last session of breast feeding they shrivelled up into nothing. I'm hardly even an "A" cup now...honestly...oh for some WEIGHT on me...

I met up with the exercise physiologist too. I haven't finished the program yet so we couldn't do the testing, but it was good to chat to her. I might be able to get membership a little cheaper than normal because of the GP program. Anyway, I'll try to do 2 sessions next week...

The lovely SUN is out today & tomorrow is meant to be even HOTTER. Oh how I love the Spring...

Hip Hip Hooray for FRIDAY!!

No comments: