Friday, August 27, 2010

*dislike*


Can't believe I've got it AGAIN...I am shivery, & if I've blown my nose once I've blown it a million times in the last 2 days.

Feeling very bummed out. Eric had his Infants Carnival over at "The Fridge"...so worried about him freezing over there. I'm not there to cheer him on, have morning tea with him or help my little boy. Instead I am STUCK here blowing blowing blowing sneezing sneezing sneezing & feeling miserable. Trying to not crawl into a heap. I just had a shower & I am going to try to put clean linen on our bed...

I have rehearsals this afternoon, I have to be at school Monday for rehearsals, I have to play for a student at a recital Thurs arvo, & the following week it's THE MUSIC HSC. I simply do not have time to be sick...

I am trying to read (Lily Bragge's book - more of that in another post) & tossing up whether or not I should cancel the rehearsals here this afternoon. Every half an hour I change my mind...

No comments: